new theatre survey: leave a number in my ask!
1. If you were to get a Broadway related tattoo, what would it be of/from what show?
2. Which musical would you like to see transferred to the big screen?
3. Are you having a Tony Awards party this year? If so, what will it consist of?
4. What are your predictions for the Tonys this year?
5. Broadway.com or Playbill.com?
6. What do you think of movies adapted into musicals?
7. What are your dream roles?
8. A musical that you're dying to see.
9. If you were to watch the last musical of your life, which one would it be?
10. Chicago the movie or Chicago the stage production?
11. Who would you cast if your favorite musical was made into a film?
12. Are you going to a performing arts school? If you're still in high school, would you like to?
13. Who should have played Marilyn - Ivy or Karen? (SMASH)
14. If you landed a role on Broadway, would you stay in school or drop out?
15. What show do you believe was "robbed" from a Tony Award?
16. What shows have you seen? [Tour casts included]
17. Will you be seeing the new Les Mis film?
18. How many cast recording albums do you own?
19. Favorite cast?
20. Favorite film adaption?
21. What musical inspires you?
22. Favorite "tagline" of a show. (i.e. "no day but today.")
23. Favorite reprise?
24. What show has the best costume design?
25. Favorite set design?
26. Have you met any Broadway stars?
27. How many playbills do you own?
28. Does your family enjoy musicals as much as you do?
29. First musical you saw.
30. Favorite movie star turned Broadway star.
We thirst for Lemonade, we are popping those Pills N Potions, and we are all asking the question “Whatcha gonna do with that big fat butt?” Here are my Top 20 Songs of the Summer! Be sure to Reblog and Subscribe to my channel!